Add to Toodledohttps://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/add-to-toodledo/hdmhiihcenipfdlmkdlhmgijjimlpkim
You can also display a badge to see how many tasks remain.
- You can easily add tasks from Gmail. You can also add direct download links to Gmail attached files in the task's notes.
(Once you added a task to Toodledo, you can view previews of the Gmail attached files!)
- Clicking on the extension icon adds a Toodledo task using the title and URL of the current website.
- Dates, tags, and all other task properties can be set when adding a task. Values set for these properties can be saved as the default values for future tasks.
- Selected text on the web page may be set as the name of a new task or as the text of a note.
- Quickly add a task by right clicking on the web page or using shortcut keys.
- Adding a task causes a Chrome notification to appear. Clicking on the notification will take you directly to that task.
- You can display the number of remaining tasks with a badge on the extension icon. On the Options menu, you can modify the criteria used to include tasks in this count.
Toodledo does not endorse or support this solution. We caution you to research your decision carefully. Once you have given a 3rd party tool access to your account, it can do anything that you can do, including deleting all your tasks or making them all public. Toodledo is unable to recover data that is lost due to a misbehaving 3rd party tool. We encourage all customers to backup their data periodically. You may block 3rd party apps from accessing your account if they misbehave.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Blackberry, Android, Windows, WebOS, and other trademarks listed in this directory are owned by their respective companies.