ForumsNewsNew Mobile Website with Offline and Android Support

New Mobile Website with Offline and Android Support
alesit0

Posted: Jul 17, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
I would like to inform that I have a problem with the mobile version (m.toodledo.com) on my Windows Phone 8. The problem is the following:
When checking my hotlist (without future tasks) after 21:00 hours, I already see the tasks for the next day.
I made some testing, setting the time of my phone manually to a time before 21:00 (20:55 for example) and I can see the tasks correctly, this is, no future tasks, only the tasks that starts today or before, but when the time passes 21:00 hrs, the tasks for the next day appear too.
Note: In order to test this I had to refresh the cache of the browser after changing the phone's time manually.
I'm located in UTC -3 (Brazil) so I believe the problem is that toodledo is not using/setting the timezone variable correctly, as when we reach 21:00 hrs, toodledo sees only the UTC time, which is already 0:00 (the next day) which could be the reason why the tasks for the next day starts to show up.
I made an additional test by setting manually the Time Zone of my phone to UTC 0 and changing the time to 21:10, and the problem was not observed, this is, the hotlist was only showing the tasks for today or before.
Purveyor

Check your time zone setting here:
https://www.toodledo.com/account_edit.php?edit=4
alesit0

Thanks for the tip, but my timezone settings are correct.
The issue happens only with the mobile version and my windows phone 8. And the mobile version does not have a timezone setting.
Both mobile version and full web version are diplaying my tasks properly from the PC.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.