Unread topics or posts
Toodledo is a public website and our forums are a place for positive discussions about a wide range of topics. Swearing, rudeness or other forms of abuse are not tolerated. If you don't like our rules, please don't post any comments.
These rules will be enforced by the site moderators. It is our job to keep these forums clean and friendly. Topics and comments may be locked, deleted or edited and members may be blocked from participating due to bad behavior. Our decision is final in these matters.
New members must wait 1 week before being allowed to post in our forums.
- While debating and disagreement is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
- Discussions about illegal activities such as music piracy, drugs, or hacking are not allowed.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word replies, or nonsense posts.
- Please do not make multiple or repeat posting of the same thing.
- No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else.
- No bumping. Please do not bump topics to the top with empty replies or replies that don't contribute to the discussion.
- Please try to stay on topic. Start a new topic if you have something else to say.
- Use a title that describes the content of your post.
- Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention. Don't use excessive amounts of emoticons.
- When replying to a comment, quote the minimum amount of text necessary for context. Often, no quote is needed.
- Before posting a question, please read the help section and search the forums for an answer.
- Before posting, please reread your post for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- If you are posting a picture, please make sure it is of a reasonable size (under 500 pixels per side is a good rule of thumb).
- Do not impersonate a moderator.
- If you notice a problem that needs to be addressed, please contact us.
No Profanity or Inappropriate Material
- Profanity is strictly prohibited. This includes any material that is sexually explicit, derogatory, or discriminates on the basis of gender, age, race, religion, lifestyle, etc. Also prohibited is the use of foul language whether it uses alternate spellings, is placed in an acronym, or is censored. This includes members with offensive names. In other words, keep it PG.
- Spam is the abuse of our forums by posting advertisements, links to unrelated websites, affiliate or referral links, or in general any post that is off-topic and is designed to benefit only yourself. Spamming is not allowed.
No Trolling or Flaming
- A troll is a person who makes comments designed to induce angry replies. A flame is a hostile message that constitutes a personal attack against another member or group. We don't like trolls or flamers.
- You are fully responsible for your own account and protection of your password. Statements such as "My friend/sister/brother/dog was using my account." are not acceptable as an explanation for the violation of any rule. If you share your account with someone and they break the rules, it will be treated the same as if you broke the rules yourself.