Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > News

Toodledo Mac Menu Bar App

AuthorMessage
None_1354673922

Posted: Mar 10, 2014
Score: 0

Is there any update with this? Something that Toodledo does in their programming for their mobile site prevents connections from working sometimes. It's not a cookie issue, this is the only site that I have trouble with. The regular website and iOS app work fine, it's only these desktop tools.
Douglas McClure

Posted: Mar 10, 2014

Thank you!
coder42

Posted: 18 hrs and 31 mins ago

I'm also experiencing the same problem. OSX 10.9.2 and on first install nothing happens when you click on "Sign In" button ... close the app and reopen it and it says "Connecting..." and then you get "Could not load data from Toodledo.com"

I can connect without any issues to the web site on the same MacBook. And my iPhone and iPad can connect using the iOS app. Everything is on the same WiFi network.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: 18 hrs and 12 mins ago

Please try the update that we made available today and let us know if you still have trouble.
Heathy65

Posted: 30 mins ago

Hi,
I've just tried both versions of the app (from your site and also the AppStore) and I see the login/password page now. Unfortunately after entering my userid & password when I press "Sign In" nothing happens :-(
Cheers Ian
You cannot reply yet
Skip to Page:  1   2   3  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > News

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014