ForumsNewsiPhone App

iPhone App
jon.ripsom

Posted: Aug 27, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using both ToDo and ToodleDo for the last few weeks, and they work really well together. Appigo is working on adding Contexts, but haven't set a date for release yet. Several folks have also been advocating for subtasks as well, so I'm hoping that will get added in the future as well. It is nice to be able to update my ToDo's locally, when I don't have connectivity (I'm an iPod Touch user), and then sync later. It really makes jotting down thoughts easy!
Yvonne

Posted: Sep 04, 2008
I really hope the Toodledo folks create a native iPhone app. I use tags extensively and do all of my sorts based on tags. Without the option of using tags and contexts ToDo is just not usable for me at all. If they add those things so it works very similarly to Toodledo I'll start using it more, but as of now I tend to always go to my Toodledo iPhone app instead of ToDo. If I'm in a pinch and need to add tasks by email I will at times use ToDo, but that's about it.

Please create a rich native app just like Toodledo with all your brilliance!
wjlynch

Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Can I ask a dumb question... if I get the ToDo app and try to sync it with my Toodledo account, what is going to happen since all of my todo's are assigned to different contexts? Will none of them sync or will they all sync but I won't be able to see the contexts on the iphone? Thanks for any insight.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Everything should sync just fine, except that the context will be invisible and any tasks you add or edit on the phone will have their context set to "no context". If you want context's added to Todo, please let the developers know your preference.
conductorchris

Posted: Sep 24, 2008
This has not been my experience, unless things changed since I gave up. All todo's that have contexts assigned do not get synched.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 24, 2008
That is unfortunate. Can you please contact the developers of the Todo application for the iPhone so that they can fix the bug. They can be contacted at www.appigo.com
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

Skip to Page:  1   2  

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.