ForumsQuestionsNew tasks and Date Changes

New tasks and Date Changes
craig

Posted: May 19, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi ToodleDo and users,

I am hoping this is a setting, as a regular user of this great system, I am sure you have thought of everything, I just can't find it.

When I have my tasks sorted by Due Date, and I change a date, the task doesn't move to it's new position without refreshing the page, is this a setting?

When I add a new task, regardless of the "Due Date" it appears at the top of the task list. Can I make these sort into their appropriate places instantly?

Thanks

C
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 19, 2011
When you add a task it will appear at the top and when you edit a task it will remain where it is. This is intentional, so you can re-edit the task again if you made a mistake, because if the task jumps away (potentially off the screen) it would be hard to make multiple edits to the same task. You can always refresh the screen whenever you want things to resort themselves.
craig

Posted: May 25, 2011
I would love a setting to be able to change this.
I rarely re-edit tasks :)
CarenNH_1335445986

Posted: May 26, 2011
I like this feature this way, actually. I often multiple tasks or subtasks at once. Having them appear at the top of the screen no matter which list I happen to be viewing at the time allows me to go back and change fields as needed before resorting everything.
Saurnil

Posted: May 26, 2011
+1 @ Caren NH
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.