ForumsQuestionsTrouble Syncing

Trouble Syncing
pfnolan

Posted: May 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I have been using Toodledo for about 2 years and I love it. I use it to sync Outlook on my PC and with an iPhone. Never had a problem, up until now. Just came back from a 2 week trip, and I had about 105 tasks on my MacBook air, which tasks I input directly into your website while on the road. I synced once with the iPhone and with Outlook 2010, and everything got transferred to the PC and the iPhone. Now, I have reduced the no. of tasks on Outlook after getting them done, I've manually synced with your website and there is no syncing accomplished. I'm still at about 105 tasks on your website and on the iPhone Toodledo app. Should I start over and just delete what's on your website and then sync anew the 80 or so tasks in Outlook? If so, how do I best do this? Thanks for your help and your wonderful product.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: May 24, 2011
The Outlook Sync tool was made by a third-party developer. Please contact them for support with their product. They can be reached at : http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncInfo.aspx

Hope that helps.
pfnolan

Posted: May 24, 2011
It corrected itself, somehow. Thanks for getting back to me. You have a simply great product.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.