ForumsQuestionsmy tasks are no longer in folders

my tasks are no longer in folders
annaliggins

Posted: May 25, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
My tasks on my iphone are all the the 'All Tasks' section no longer all the folders I have set up? I have fiddled with the setting but cannot think what I have done to make it do this. It is fine online on my computer.
simon

Just below the heading 'All Tasks' there are two grey sub-headings. The one on the right allows sorting by various criteria. Click that heading and select Folder. Note that when you select the small triangle it can point up or down to indicate how the folders will be sorted alphabetically. I hope that helps.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
annaliggins

Posted: May 30, 2011
Is this on my iphone in Tasks, All Tasks belows is hotlist and starred cannot find the sub headings
simon

Posted: May 31, 2011
On the first screen, the top three headings are All Tasks, Hotlist, Starred. Go to All Tasks then, under 'Add Task' is a grey sub heading which shows the sorting method.
annaliggins

Posted: May 31, 2011
that helps a little thank you what has happened is all of my tasks are showing as no folder?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.