ForumsQuestionsHelp / Setting Alarms

Help / Setting Alarms
Bill Bowers

Posted: Jun 15, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
In "Setting Alarms" (Toodledo and Toodledo iPhone app), the first paragraph says "To set an alarm for a task:" and then two bulleted instructions are shown for setting an alarm "on the website" and "On iOS".

Does it mean that BOTH of these instructions be followed?

It seems to me that if I set the alarm on the website, syncing the iPhone app would "bring the alarm in" to the iPhone app.

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
You only need to set the alarm in one place. Follow either set of instructions depending on which device you are using.
Bill Bowers

When I set or edit DUE DATE and check the alarm box, the box becomes "unchecked" when I navigate out of the DUE DATE EDIT WINDOW.

I should mention that the due dates that I have set are for "today." The Alarms drop-down menu selections begin with "1 day" notice. Maybe that's why the alarm box becomes unchecked?
Bill Bowers

In case my last post was unclear, I want to know if I can, for example, add a task that is due today AND set an alarm so that the alarm goes off today.

The reason I ask is because when setting the alarm on the website, the shortest time period "before" the task is "1 day".

Thanks.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Yes. Just go into your account settings and enable the "due time" field which will allow you to set reminders on the day of.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.