ForumsQuestionsIs there a submit button or something?

Is there a submit button or something?
Alara Rogers

Posted: Jul 01, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
When I click on a task on one computer, and then later I view Toodledo on a different computer, it doesn't recognize that I checked off the task.

Today I checked off about five tasks via my Android phone's browser... but none of them are showing on my Windows 7 machine. At other times, two different Windows 7 machines with IE 7 or 8 don't recognize that I checked off tasks already.

There does not appear to be a submit button to force Toodledo to commit inputs... I have tried using the sort button as a workaround, which works, but I have so many tasks that it's painful to sort because it takes about 90 seconds and locks up the browser while I'm doing it. On the Android browser, I hit refresh (I was using slim mode), but the Win 7 browser didn't recognize any of my changes.

I use slim mode on my phone and full mode on my computers, but I get the same problem either way. Any ideas?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jul 02, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.