ForumsQuestionsiphone app question

iphone app question
paul

Posted: Jan 05, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
Brand new user here, and I'm trying to clarify some ambiguity with features found in Toodledo advertised features.

I read the top requested features sticky, and the number one request was sharing tasks between users (dated April 2007).

On the site comparison list, it says Toodledo can share tasks between users:

Level 3: Can Edit Tasks - This collaborator will be able to view and edit your tasks. This includes the ability to edit notes, mark tasks as completed, delete tasks, and reassign tasks to other people. They will also be able to add new tasks to your list.

For each collaborator, you will also be able to set which folders they can access. Private folders are always excluded. You can choose to share all of your non-private folders, or you may pick specific folders to share with each collaborator.

Before I ditch my Remember the Milk account, can someone tell me if I can share tasks between two Toodledo pro accounts using the iphone app?

We're a 2 iphone household and we want to be able to edit/clear shared tasks via the iphone app. RTM advertised this functionality, but it's so buggy that they don't have a fix date to share.

Is Toodledo capable of doing this, or are they also trying to integrate the sharing feature in the iphone app?

Thanks!

This message was edited Jan 05, 2009.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 06, 2009
The iPhone app does not yet support sharing, but this is a high priority for us to add. You can share tasks through this website.
paul

Thanks for the replay -

Just for confirmation - tasks created and shared on this website are not available via the iphone.

(vs tasks created and shared on the iphone app).

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Tasks that you own (you created for yourself or other people assigned to you) will be available on the website and on the iPhone.

What I meant, was that the iPhone is not able to see other people's lists, and the iPhone cannot assign or reassign your tasks to other people. The iPhone is only a window into your tasks. To access your collaborator's tasks you'll need to use the website.

We hope to add more sharing capabilities to the iPhone in the future.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.