Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Notes section

AuthorMessage
chorine2000

Posted: Jul 23, 2011
Score: 0

How do I add notes to each task or subtask? It seems I can only do it when I first create the task, but if I want to go back later and add notes I cannot do it. Thanks so much!
JCarl

Posted: Jul 23, 2011

If you click the Note Icon on the right hand side of the screen of left if that is the way you have it set up, it will open the notes.
chorine2000

Posted: Jul 24, 2011

I don't see a note icon on the screen, on either the left or right. I see a notebook, but that's not what I want, I want to add details to a particular task. I can only seem to do it when I first create the task.

I think it’s a white icon with a green circle in the bottom right hand corner. But I can only see it when my view is set to “multi line fomat”, not in the grid format. Help? Many thanks.

This message was edited Jul 24, 2011.
alexandremrj_1400099120

Posted: Jul 24, 2011

Hi,

the symbol for a new note is a white sheet with a green plus sign on its corner. The symbol for editing a new note is a blue sheet with a red line.

When you are in grid mode you see this symbols immediately, when you are in multi-line (you can change this in your account settings) you need to press the arrow next to the task to see the details and there you will find the symbols.
chorine2000

Posted: Jul 26, 2011

Thank you! I'm such an idiot, I wasn't scrolling far enough to the right.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions