Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Viewing completed tasks

AuthorMessage
chorine2000

Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Score: 1

Is there a way I can see all completed tasks? I have looked in settings, but I can't seem to find anything that relates to history or keeping completed tasks in view (although of course there is a setting for deleting completed tasks, but that's not my question).

Thanks so much!
Purveyor

Posted: Aug 09, 2011
Score: 0

In the Main view, there's Recently Completed in the left menu.

If you want to see all completed tasks, regardless of when they were completed, you need a Search based on "Checked off" equals "Yes".
http://www.toodledo.com/tasks/index.php#search

This message was edited Aug 09, 2011.
Salgud

There are a number of ways for you to view your completed tasks. Probably the most direct is to select "Main" from the views menu (top left, first option), then select "Recently Completed".

You can also create a Saved Search to do this and have more control over exactly what completed tasks you want to see. From the views menu, select "Search", then, at the top of the list, is "New Search". After you select this, you'll have a Search box in which you can enter all kinds of search criteria. The default is that the first line of the search criteria is "Checked Off is No". Just change this to Yes, delete the "Task Contains" line by clicking on the X at the far end of the row, and click Search, and you'll see your completed tasks.
chorine2000

Okay thank you for that. But that gives me a long list of search results. Is there any way to simply keep completed tasks visible? I prefer to use folder view, and I would prefer to see all completed tasks for that folder at the bottom (not just recently completed). Once I switch from the search results to folder view, the completed tasks disappear again.
Purveyor

From Help: http://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php?sel=65

Recently Completed
This filter will hide or reveal tasks that were completed in the last 2 weeks. Tasks that were completed more than 2 weeks ago are always hidden and can only be viewed by conducting a search.
glparke

Posted: Aug 10, 2011

On this note of completed tasks, is there an option to have the completed task either be greyed or even a strike thru?

Thanks!
Salgud

Posted: Aug 10, 2011

Posted by glparke:
On this note of completed tasks, is there an option to have the completed task either be greyed or even a strike thru?

Thanks!

Yes, on the Settings page, under "Tasks", "Row Style".
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions