mlb32704

Posted: Sep 06, 2011
Score: -3

This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Score: 1

We do have a trial membership. You are welcome to start this at any time from our purchase page and then recover that one note that you need.

Also, please consider the $14.95 not as a ransom to pay to get access to certain features, but as a contribution to help support a valuable service that helps you stay productive on a daily basis.
mlb32704

Score: 0

Cool, thanks for the response.
dannyw0011

Unbelievable
PeterW 

Score: -1

Posted by dannyw0011:
Unbelievable

Absolutely.
Mark.M

Score: 1

"Let me preface my comments by stating, emphatically, that I LOVE ToodleDo. I can't imagine managing my day to day activities on both a personal and professional level without it."

The limit of his 'love' for something that changes his life is $15. (I'm scared to think what his wife got under the tree last Christmas?!?)
Purveyor

Posted: Sep 07, 2011
Score: -2

This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
Salgud

Posted: Sep 07, 2011
Score: -1

The work "LOVE" has many interpretations.
ivyclark

Posted: Sep 08, 2011

Posted by mlb32704:
Let me preface my comments by stating, emphatically, that I LOVE ToodleDo. I can't imagine managing my day to day activities on both a personal and professional level without it. I am a Basic customer, I have no need for Pro and will never upgrade.

If you find the tool so essential to your personal and professional life, the least you can do is show the Toodledo guys some token of appreciation. Seriously, $14.95 a year is not a lot for all the great work they've done and are doing.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014