ForumsQuestionsView task with subtask from "Folder" view

View task with subtask from "Folder" view
babytoys

Posted: Jan 25, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
I have a task with subtasks. It is normally displayed from "All Tasks" view - I see the task and by clicking on it the list of subtasks is opened. If I open the task from Folder view (this task and all subtasks belong to the folder) i see only plain list of tasks (task and subtask are mixed). What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
JPR

Each View (Main, Folder, Due Date etc) will remember its own Show and Sort settings. You need to click on "Show" and adjust the "Subtasks" setting for the Folder view.
babytoys

Thank you. It works. However it will be good to make the same settings for all views by default.
Salgud

Posted: Jan 26, 2012
However it will be good to make the same settings for all views by default.

For most of us, this isn't true at all. We've been campaigning for years to get Filter and Sort settings to be contained with each view because when I'm in "Folders", I'd like them, usually, to be sorted by Folders. Same for the others. (I'd still want the ability to Filter them however I want). When I'm in a Saved Search, I'd like to see each view have it's own Sort and Filter settings, since each Saved Search is used for a different purpose.

I guess if TD were to change this, they could include an option to make them all the same, but that would be my last choice.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.