ForumsQuestionsMore features for Pro accounts

More features for Pro accounts
t3mpbox

Posted: Jan 31, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I like this service and think it one of the best. However it seems that development of new features has lost its momentum. I've been waiting for a while for new features to be introduced for Pro accounts. The problem is that the most significant benefit from Pro subscription is subtasks. I seriously doubt that graphs from statistics are popular. People seem to be more interested in getting visual information as a timeline (gantt) which may be much more efficient in that case.

Due to some limitations and UI issues I gave up using subtasks. So there are no reasons to renew subscription this year as I use the same features as a free account has. I realize it is good to support the service but it would be nice to have something in return.

It is possible that other members also feel the same. If so it might be a good reason to make some adjustments to the service.

This message was edited Jan 31, 2012.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 31, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. We have some plans for features to add to Pro accounts later this year.
Al Briggs

Posted: Feb 01, 2012
I agree!
Salgud

Posted: Feb 01, 2012
For me, if it was worth my $15 last year, it's worth it this year, as is. It still is saving me a lot of time and aggravation. That doesn't mean I don't want to see new features, and, in fact, we just got one, but it's very useful to me as is.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.