ForumsQuestionsJust installed--not syncing?

Just installed--not syncing?
mark_1337909683

Posted: May 24, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
So I purchased and installed the app on the iPhone 4 and registered on the toodledo.com site and hit the sync button on the app and waited while it said to 'wait' and the result=no Outlook tasks on the phone.

What is it that I'm doing incorrectly?

Mark
Purveyor

Posted: May 25, 2012
Posted by mark_1337909683:
What is it that I'm doing incorrectly?
Believing in magic?? ;)

The Toodledo iPhone app doesn't sync with Outlook. It syncs with your tasks on the Toodledo website.

Take a look at this Help topic: How do I sync Outlook to my iOS device?

Anyway, as Arthur C. Clarke said: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
:-)
Jake

Toodledo Founder
It sounds like you setup syncing with the iPhone and this website. That is half of the puzzle. The other half is to sync Outlook with the website. This website acts as the hub. The link above will explain it.
mark_1337909683

Didn't understand the necessity of 'the other half'. Now using a trial version of gSyncit Tasks are appearing on the device. Importantly, I have 2 big problems with the app that I hope are correctable. I will post that matter in a new topic.

Thanks,

Mark
mark_1337909683

Posted: May 26, 2012
Regarding this thread and any other associated threads I posted within the past few days. As it turned, out after numerous emails with their support, my problems with gSyncit were solely restricted to the 50 task trial version. At Dave's suggestion I purchased the full version (fully refundable withing ~2 weeks). I did so and the software worked as advertised.

I cannot express how excellent their (his) support is. I wholly recommend this app to anyone who might be listening in.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.