ForumsQuestionsCollaborating w Employees

Collaborating w Employees
Trainers

Posted: Jun 08, 2012
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I am looking for the best way to set up the following scenerio. I have purchased 2 'Pro' subscriptions. I would like to be able to assign a task to an employee and be able to have them see and create notes for that task. I also would like to do the same and have them see my notes. I would also like to be able to be able to do this on the iPhone.

Here is how I set this up: Sharing is set up on both account and there are specific folders we share. When I create a new task it is assigned to the shared folder. When employee signs into their ToodleDo account, they have to switch to MY WORKSPACE in order to see tasks and they have to create tasks in MY WORKSPACE. Is there are easier way to accomplish this?

Thank you
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 08, 2012
Collaboration is not yet supported on the iPhone, but we are working on it.
jeffcf

Posted: Jun 09, 2012
I am asking :

Here is how I set this up: Sharing is set up on both account and there are specific folders we share. When I create a new task it is assigned to the shared folder. When employee signs into their ToodleDo account, they have to switch to MY WORKSPACE in order to see tasks and they have to create tasks in MY WORKSPACE. Is there are easier way to accomplish this?

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jun 09, 2012
Currently, this is the only way to do it, but we are working on a better way.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.