Starred -> Yes
OR
Priority -> 3 Top
OR
Due Date is in the next 30 days
OR
Due Date is before today
======================================

For some reason it's showing me all of my tasks that are in a bucket called Pending where they have nothing but a name and a priority. I think it may be the 'before today' clause but I can't find a listing of all the syntax for the possible values for all the Due Date options. I'm a new Pro member (coming over from RTM this week) so be gentle - I have searched the forums and the help and haven't come up with anything yet.

Thx in advance for any help I'm given. I'm trying to create my own Hotlist with some more criteria that's important to me.

benster
benny

Posted: Apr 10, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
K - I see how to do this within the way that the searches work, I think. I did a Due in the next 30 days and a Due in the last 999 days and that did the trick. I think that the Due before today wasn't parsed correctly and led to the undated tasks being retrieved. That's not an issue with TD, just an observation.

So I'm happy - I now have a more powerful #Current Tasks saved search that shows me everything I need to know about my current state. Now when that's available through the iPhone app or iGoogle gadget I'll be STOKED.

Very happy with TD so far as a new convert/refugee from RTM...

benster
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.