ForumsQuestionsCollapsable Dividers in Notebook

Collapsable Dividers in Notebook
dirtbagg

Posted: Apr 23, 2009
Score: 0 Reference
You've been making great progress developing the To-Do side of your wonderful service. I'm waiting for similar developments in Notebook. Specifically, please make divider expanded-collapsed status sticky and provide a 'view all' option without dividers. I promise to upgrade my account the moment this happens!
Perhaps an update on Notebook's development status might be in order. I haven't found such an update in the forums.
toodledo-kepeli

I'm with you on that. I see a lot of unexposed potential in the Notebook. I made an earlier suggestion of a feature to allow "attaching" notebook pages to a particular project. The folder aspect is nice, but tighter integration with to-do's would be good too.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Thanks for the suggestion.
dirtbagg

Dear Toodledo,
By your response I see that you're following the forum.
Now, please, how about an update. The 'suggestion' of sticky dividers is not new. It's been posted before.
'Thanks for the suggestion' leaves me feeling like chopped liver.
frossie

Posted: Apr 24, 2009
I wonder how many toodledo users actually use notes a lot...
thpope

I would use notes a lot more if a significant update was made.
Anders

I use the Notebook from time to time, but not much. I have been using Evernote quite a bit for most of my note-associated needs. If I were going to use the Toodledo Notebook more, I would need more formatting capability, images, and most of all, access from the iPhone app. I know there is already another app available, and I have considered trying it, but I probably won't unless one of my first two criteria is met. I'm sure there is a lot of untapped potential in the Notebook, and hopefully we will see some of that come to fruition down the road.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
This is on our to-do list, but I don't have an update at this time.
dirtbagg

Posted: Apr 28, 2009
Toodledo,
Thanks for your reply.
dirtbagg

Posted: Jul 16, 2009
Bump...
lite1

Posted: Jul 17, 2009
Posted by dirtbagg:
Bump...

Appreciate your idea, not a high priority for me personally.

A few other comments on your suggestion:
1) I find this to be a helpful and friendly forum, and everyone has suggestions and top priorities for improvements or features for TD. I'd suggest trying free trial of a Pro account now as it has many advantages (especially subtasks) AND it supports developement.
2) I am here often on the forum and do not ever recall seeing someone "bump" a post. I do not know the official "policy" on this but I would love to see it discouraged here. Anders and TD have alot of posts/threads to look out without an unneeded "bump".
jpropper

sorry if this is interpreted as feeding the negativity but it is not my intention... What is a "Bump"?
Anders

A bump is a post (often consisting only of the word "bump") which is added to a thread just to get the thread back to the top of the forum. I am not a huge fan, but I don't mind it too much as long as it is not happening all the time. I really don't think it is necesarry though in this forum. Toodledo does a great job of tracking suggestions with their own to do list, and it is unlikely that anything will be forgotten. Still, it would be more useful to add something to the suggestion or at least provide another reason why it would be useful.

This message was edited Jul 17, 2009.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.