Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Questions

Android app alarms an hour late since DST change yesterday

AuthorMessage
SES21

Posted: Mar 10, 2014
Score: 0

The subject says it all. Both my web SMS alarms & the app alarms were an hour late yesterday. Today the SMS alarms are back on time but the Android app is still an hour late.

Is this a known problem & what needs to be done to get it "back on time?"
Jake

Toodledo Admin

This is the first daylight savings time that our Android app has experienced, so I am still investigating. Turning the alarms off and then back on again may cause them to update.
SES21

Do you want me to try that for Tuesday's alarms or wait one more day to see if it straightens itself out & then try turning them on/off if it doesn't? Just trying to help since I'm not really dependent on the app's alarms since I get others right from TD.
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 11, 2014

It is unlikely to sort itself out automatically. I would try turning them off and back on.
SES21

Posted: Mar 23, 2014

I still have all my alarms going off an hour late. When I turn them off & then back on again, do I have to do that in the app or can I do it on the website? There are a lot of them & the site would be much faster!
Jake

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 24, 2014

The app probably has a bug with daylight savings. We have it on our list to investigate.
djgoncalves

Posted: Mar 27, 2014

Hi. The website is fine for me in terms of Eastern Daylight time. I receive the email reminder on time. However, the same event that I created on the website shows up an hour late in the Toodledo app on my Droid Maxx (android 4.4). In addition, any news events that I create with alarms on my Droid Maxx show up an hour late on the website.

This message was edited Mar 27, 2014.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Questions

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014