ForumsQuestionsSyncing Toodledo between IPhone and I Pad

Syncing Toodledo between IPhone and I Pad
npbmorton

Posted: Dec 31, 2014
Score: 0 Reference
Hi. I have been using Toodledo on my IPhone for quite a while, but have recently bought an IPad and have the ToodleDo app installed on that. However, I am having difficulty syncing between the two - i.e I do a Toodledo Sync on the IPhone, but task list is not reflected on the IPad. What I am trying to achieve is a common view on both devices i.e add/amend a task on Toodledo the IPhone and have that reflected (after a Sync) on the IPad (and also reflected on the ToodleDo web page task list. Struggling to do this - grateful for advice on whether it is possible and, if so, how. Thanks. NPBM
alexandremrj_2

Hello,

If when installing you go to settings and then Synchronization, you can configure your account so you can sync between the two. It is as simple as that.

What may be occurring is a different thing, because when we sync then ours tasks and all filled fields also sync. But, the apps don't configure themselves automatically for the fields that you use.

In your iPad, go to toodledo, settings, Fields and Defaults and configure the fields used exactly as you have on your iPhone.

If this doesn't help then please create a support ticket so that Toodledo can help you in https://toodledo.com/info/contact.php
npbmorton

Many thanks for the reply. Having had a further play with the syncing, new tasks added on the Iphone are now appearing on the Ipad and vice versa. However, there are still older tasks on the Ipad which are not on the other IPhone. Thanks for your suggestions on settings - will try these and see if that fixes it. NPBM
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 01, 2015
npbmorton

Posted: Jan 04, 2015
Many thanks - problem now sorted.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.