ForumsQuestionsAll To Do items listed one day behind

All To Do items listed one day behind
vsimons01

Posted: Jan 14, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
Today for no apparent reason my to do items shifted en mass by one day. All of today's items show up as overdue and all of tomorrow's items show up under "Today", etc. It's all correct on my ipad and my imac but not on my iphone. I am not running ios 8 yet but I also haven't updated to Yosemite or updated my ipad to ios8 either. Is this a bug or do I need to delete the app and start over? Thanks for your help.
Mierco

Score: 0 Reference
Yes, the very same for me on the iOS App (while web seems correct).
I live in the UTC+1 time zone (Switzerland/Germany/France etc)
This is very inconvenient to have a hotlist full of items which are not due yet.

Seems the app is ignoring the Time Zone settings in the Web-Settings
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Score: 0 Reference
We have been able to reproduce the bug and we are working on a fix ASAP. It appears to only be a display error with calculating which section a task is in when viewing a list. If you look at the task's details it will be correct. You can add/edit tasks and they will store their date correctly and sync correctly. The only thing that appears to be wrong is that they show up in the wrong section when viewing a list. Additionally, this bug only affects people in certain timezones at certain times of the day.

We have determined that this is a bug that crept in when we converted our app over to 64bit (an Apple requirement).

We will get a fix out as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not trust the due-date displayed when viewing a list. You can tap on a task to see it's true due-date. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.