ForumsQuestionsAfter Three Weeks

After Three Weeks
johnprince2112

Posted: Mar 03, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
After three weeks using this app, I have concluded the following:

1. This is my favorite GTD app ever. I've worked in computer software in numerous roles for 20+ years in leadership and non-leadership (architecture, product management, SCM, etc) these guys do it right.
2. I'm still confused on whose replying to inquiies. I get responses from some folks saying "this is on the roadmap" but are the employees or owners, or users?
3. I'm trial testing for using in my organization. Slow rolled by 10 depending on current success. Before I ask for money I want to ensure I know what I getting

Apologies as I imagine these questions have been asked--I did cursory look and have read the help documentation.

1. I'm unable to indent my sub-tasks on my iOS. The 'Show Menu' options contain a control mentioned in the Help I am not seeing. Basically want to set my indentations for all sub-tasks once. This is without a doubt my biggest need here if not available now. I am 100% about views and as heavily as I use sub-tasks an extra step wouldnot work. I'd settle for any delineation (color coding) but I'm old, my eyes are bad, so the fewer the clicks are better in any situation.

2. Formatting of notes. Assume its a technical limitation...is this on your roadmap?

3. The 'Upload File' button was inactive while at my work today (I was on wireless). I'm going to throw it on them but if there is anything they need to be aware about the control access, let me know. I spend 1/2 my day on wireless and upload 80% of my documentation at work (so I can read on the train home)--it is important.

I have some other questions but it is obvious you get asked a lot of questions. Irregardless..I'm straight up blown away by what I've seen so I'm looking forward to using this software for the long-term! Thanks!

This message was edited Mar 03, 2015.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 04, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
0) If you see a gold star next to someone's name in the forums with the words "Toodledo Admin" or "Toodledo Moderator" then its from us, otherwise from a user.

1) The iOS app currently does not have indented subtasks, although this is a very popular request that is high on our todo list.

2) On our roadmap for when we redesign the notes section

3) It is possible that a corporate security policy could block our file upload functionality. If you have trouble with this you can look in your browser's error logs and see what is being blocked and ask your IT department to unblock that resource.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.