ForumsQuestionsHabits stopped showing today

Habits stopped showing today
reifmegan

Posted: Oct 18, 2015
Score: 1 Reference
I've been using Habits since the first day it came out and love it. However, about three days ago it only started showing yesterday's habits, and I can't check things off for today. I really enjoyed checking things off as I got them done, and it took me some time to realize it, so everything is off by one day now. Can you bring back the "today" feature of habits? It's a pain to have to write things down and remember to log them in for yesterday, and it defeats the purpose of having habits on Android and all devices to check them off or record time as soon as they get done.
Olivir2015

Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Are you talking about web, or e.g. about iphone/ipad? I had to kill Toodledo in memory (double pres home button, swipe Todledoo) and then on restart, the Today option is back. I think the app just does not refresh properly.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Oct 19, 2015
Score: 0 Reference
Its possible that the app isn't recognizing that the day has changed right away. You can get it to refresh itself by tapping the "Habits" tab at the bottom of the screen when you are already in the Habits section. We'll look into getting it to refresh itself more accurately.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.