ForumsQuestionsEntering a date with the slashes erases everything before it

Entering a date with the slashes erases everything before it
david_1374213017

Posted: May 27, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
In the Quick Add import, if I enter "Quick Add Test" in the Quick Add Task area and save, possibly with / shortcuts for folder, label, etc everything works fine.

If I enter "Quick Add Test" in the Quick Add Task , then type "/+3" for three days from now, then hit the up arrow to select Due on that date in 3 days (as opposed to 3AM) then hit enter, the "Quick Add Test" I added before the /+3 disappears. The same thing happens if I type in "03/19". When I hit enter the existing text all goes away.

You can see what I'm talking about in this video I made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOuRn2JymnE

Support says this is fixed, but it is still happening to me on multiple computers, and after clearing cache and cookies.
Also note that I whitelisted Toodledo in my ad and tracking blockers. Is anyone else able to duplicate this?
ccie14745

Posted: May 28, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
The same happens to me, but only in Firefox. Chrome/Chromium seems to work without a problem.

I noticed the behavior when trying to type a context via Quick Add Task. Any use of the keyboard to choose the context will have the same deletion behavior in Firefox. but not Chrome/Chromium.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.