ForumsQuestionssubscription questions

subscription questions
Jrakes

Posted: Sep 27, 2019
Score: 0 Reference
I have about 10 days til plan expires, but I don't have answers to some basic questions about the new plans and am not sure where else to ask them.

1. I currently have Silver. Which new plan is most similar?

2. If i go to the free plan, what will I lose?

3. When my silver plan expires, will it automatically revert to a free plan or is there something I will need to do?

Jeff Rakes
Larry3

Posted: Sep 27, 2019
The closest is the Standard plan but it's not exact. For my use it's close enough.

If you go to free you lose a lot but that depends on what you used in the Silver plan. You will lose some reminder options, 3rd party integration, Hotlist, reduce saved history, and sub tasks.

Once your subscription runs out it will convert to the free plan and yo don't need to do anything. Be sure to backup your lists though, to be on the safe side.
Some Assembly Required

Posted: Sep 28, 2019
@Jrakes,

According to a thread one of the forums here, there has been a good deal on a Lifetime subscription over at Stacksocial.com. If you go there, you can check if the deal is active.
Jrakes

Posted by Some Assembly Required:

According to a thread one of the forums here, there has been a good deal on a Lifetime subscription over at Stacksocial.com. If you go there, you can check if the deal is active.

It was still active and I did it but I can't figure out how to apply it to my silver account (which expires in a few days). The deal only seems to give instructions for starting a new Toodledo account. Any suggestions?
Some Assembly Required

If you look at the News > Feature Roadmap forum thread, the most recent pages (21-22) of it are where the coupon was mentioned & there are some details about how people were able to apply the coupon.

There are some quirks involving whether your current account is a free account or not, possibly applying it to a new, second account, and copying your data from one account to the other.
Larry3

I had to do a workaround to make the discount work. I ended up creating a new account under a new email address and then applied the discount code. My previous Silver had expired and reverted to the basic free. I now have two for the time being. I don't use the free one though.

After I got the discount to work I then exported my old Silver and then imported into the new account.

Side note. I wasn't able to post to this forum with the new account for a little while. I had a waiting period that automatically kicked in when I could start posting.
madhope_gtd

Posted: Oct 01, 2019
Score: 1 Reference
FYI - Confirming I was on a Free account and was able to apply the lifetime subscription upgrade to Plus. I am returning after four years away (was a Todoist user). Main reason for switch was the Start Dates feature. Grew tired of adapting a work around on Todoist. Hoping Toodledo stays around for a while so decided to renew to "support the cause".
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.