ForumsQuestionsLists: Can't add a new row/item using iPhone/iPad App

Lists: Can't add a new row/item using iPhone/iPad App
leslie.burnett

Posted: Apr 12, 2020
Score: 2 Reference
Since the iPhone X (~2 years ago), although the Toodledo lists still work, it is no longer possible to add an item to a list using the iOS App.

On the web using a browser: still works fine. You can add new rows/items to lists.

But using the Toodledo iOS App, for an existing list, when you "Add" a row, you are asked to enter a date. And after entering the date, there is NO ACTION BUTTON visible any longer. You used to be able to then go "BACK" to enter the rest of the row.
The problem is present in both portrait and landscape mode.
Problem is present on both iPhone and iPad Toodledo app.

Reading existing lists: no problem. works fine.
The problem is only when trying to enter a new record (i.e. a new row) to an existing list
texanoob

Posted: May 02, 2020
Score: 1 Reference
I came here to see if anyone had already mentioned this. I have been able to add new rows on the app by clicking add row, entering text, and then clicking done. That gets the row created, but I’m not able to add tags because there is no “save” or “return” button. So I usually end up adding it on the phone and editing it later on PC.

This message was edited May 02, 2020.
Brian_1588768498

Posted: May 06, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
My wife seems to be having a similar problem on iOS. In the main list view, looking at the "list of your lists", there is no action button visible to add a new list. This happens IF there is at least one list in the view already. If you have not created any lists yet, THEN you can see the action button to add one. But once you add your first list it becomes impossible to add more.

Has this really been a bug for two years? I'm shocked that no one has noticed that list view basically doesn't work on iOS. Any help is appreciated.
Brian_1588768498

Posted: May 23, 2020
Score: 0 Reference
Bump.

Is no one else having this issue? We are considering using a third party app integration like 2Do as a workaround. The only other way to make Toodledo functional on iOS appears to be entering notes/lists on the desktop and then viewing on the phone.

Any other thoughts on this are appreciated. Have the devs even acknowledged this bug?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.