ForumsQuestionsAndroid Alarms, Snooze, DGT GTD, etc.

Android Alarms, Snooze, DGT GTD, etc.
jelsey

Posted: Feb 19, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
Wasn't sure how to list this- it could be a bug, feature request or question- so I guess I'll just go with discussion :)

I have been using DGT GTD for many years to provide the alarm notifications on my phone. It was versatile in allowing me to cancel or snooze (with many time options) any notifications I received from Toodledo.

In the past few weeks, DGT GTD no longer seems to be able to sync Tasks from Toodledo- something seems to have changed with the Toodledo interface and DGT GTD does not appear to be actively updated anymore (not since 2013)

I have tried using the latest Toodledo Android app's notification/alarm functionality, but it only seems to work sporadically. The snooze options are limited, but it also seems that there is a limit to how many times a task alarm can be snoozed?

Ideally it would be nice not to rely on a different app (i.e. DGT GTD) to fulfill the alarm needs on the phone- are there known issues with the Toodledo app's native alarm support? is there anything in the works to make it a bit more robust with respect to snooze options?

Thanks,

John
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.