ForumsQuestionsCalendar sync stopped working

Calendar sync stopped working
Mike

Posted: Feb 21, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I've been subscribing to ToodleDo with the native calendar app on my MacBook pro using the "Events" link (Tools > More > Calendars) for over a year, and it just quit working at some point in the last couple of weeks.

The calendar app on my MacBook is giving the error message, "Your calendar couldn't be refreshed. You do not have permission to access the calendar at [url]."

When I delete the subscription and try to resubscribe it gives the same error message, preceded by this one, "Insecure Connection The connection is not secure. Do you want to continue subscribing?"

Any ideas? Nothing has changed with my computer or how I connect to the internet.
shannon.moyer

Posted: Feb 22, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
I am having the same issue. Just stopped syncing the calendar. Tried to resubscribe and get There was an error subscribing to the calendar.
hellomonica

Posted: Feb 27, 2023
I'm having the same issue as well. First, I got the 'cannot refresh' issue then went through the process again to subscribe then got the 'there was an error subscribing to the calendar' and 'The request for webcal://www.toodledo.com/id/____/ical_events.ics?folders=(followed by all the folder numbers) failed'.

Will someone from Support please let us know what's happening and how we can rectify this? Thanks.

This message was edited Mar 01, 2023.
aduran

Posted: Feb 28, 2023
Ditto. Fix it, please. Looks like development and support is dropping off. Yet again.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 01, 2023
Hi all,

This should be resolved. (Try to de-activate an re-activate sync).
Please also keep in mind the forum is to inquire about issue where help can be sought by the very knowledgeable community.
Urgent support tickets should be sent via ticket tool or email to: support(at)toodledo.com

Thanks a lot!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.