ForumsQuestionshas there been any updates from owners?

has there been any updates from owners?
greginfla_

Posted: Jul 24, 2023
Score: 0 Reference
Has it been two years since the last update? Just received a renewal notice... I have always been a premium member for years, even if I wasn't benefiting from the premium membership....but this year, and $75.... i think I am switching to the free level.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jul 27, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
Greg,

Thanks for reaching out. I believe you have been missing out on our newsletters. Did you happen to opt out of these?

We have been constantly updating the community about the latest features.
Here is our last newsletter for your reference:

Hello there,
We hope this newsletter finds you productive and enthusiastic. We are thrilled to inform you about our latest update of Toodledo's next-generation iOS mobile app, packed with extraordinary features that we're sure will take your productivity and task management to the next level.

1️⃣ **Hey Siri, Remind me**
You asked, and we listened! Now, you can enjoy Siri on your iOS devices. This feature allows you to swiftly add tasks to your Toodledo list using voice commands. Just say, "Hey Siri, Remind me," and your virtual assistant will handle the rest. No more fumbling for your phone or stopping in the middle of a task. Now, your productivity can truly be hands-free and effortless.
(Note: this function imports Apple reminders; please enable it in settings)

2️⃣ **Batch Edit with Multi-Select**
Streamline your productivity with our new Multi-Select/Batch Edit feature. Now, you can select multiple tasks at once and edit them all simultaneously. Want to move a group of tasks to a different priority level or due date? No problem! With this update, bulk editing is as simple as a few taps.

3️⃣ **Share to Toodledo Directly from iOS**
Toodledo now leverages the powerful "Share" button in iOS, letting you add tasks to your list directly from a text or URL. Found an interesting article you want to read later? Just hit "share" and add it to your Toodledo list. This new addition is designed to make capturing and organizing your tasks, ideas, and to-dos simpler and faster than ever before.

If you are already using the next-generation mobile app please make sure you are on build version 24. If not, then please update via Testflight or install via the following link: Next generation mobile App

We are constantly working towards making Toodledo more intuitive, efficient, and handy for you. We believe that these latest updates will significantly boost your productivity, allowing you to manage your tasks more effectively.
Remember, the key to your productivity lies within Toodledo. If you have any questions about our new features or need assistance with anything else, our dedicated support team is always here to help.

We would love for you to share your Toodledo enthusiasm with your social network!
Please use Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, or any other social channel you currently use! Feel free to tag us too ;-)

Btw did you know if you have been using toodledo.com/tasks you have been using the legacy version of the website. All the changes to the desktop website have gone to tasks.toodledo.com. To make sure you are using the latest Task overview settings: Click the link and use the drop-down to adjust your basic settings: Task Section version to: new)

Keep accomplishing great things with Toodledo!
Best Regards,

Your Toodledo Team
Pamela, David, and Hasnain
---------------------------------
Toodledo.com | Enhance Your Productivity
---------------------------------
stephen.p.carney

Posted: Aug 05, 2023
Admin team -

Two questions from an Android user:

1. When was/is the next Android NextGen update? I haven't gotten one in forever, and the reply above is only about iOS. I hope we haven't been abandoned, but mentioning us would be nice.

2. Is this newsletter you mentioned on separate lists by OS, and/or how do I subscribe? I'm not getting anything and haven't in a very long time, and I don't recall opting out, but if I accidentally did, I'd like to opt back in. Where is that?

Thanks much. And please do answer. My last Q here re Android was ignored. I'm paying for a premium sub, and WANT to continue. Please help.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Aug 12, 2023
Stephen,

We are developing both mobile apps (iOS and Android) in parallel.
If you haven’t downloaded the newest version, it can be obtained here:
https://info.toodledo.com/next-gen-mobile-apps

To get back on our mailing list, just add your email address to our newsletter opt-in (on our homepage without being logged in).

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
Hasnain
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.