ForumsQuestionsLegacy App versus New Version

Legacy App versus New Version
SFSailLady

Posted: Nov 23, 2023
Score: 2 Reference
First, I started using the New Version today and annoyed with having to do extra steps to get a view of just a single priority. However, that is not the end of the world. I don't know what else lies beneath, but I'll keep a watch. I still want to use the Legacy app as well, but, it crashes often. So far I've learned that it crashes when: 1) I change a task from a due date to no due date; and 2) I change the priority of a task from a higher priority to a lower priority. It does not crash if I change a task from a lower priority to a higher priority.

I believe the new version does not have these issues but the usage is more cumbersome and takes more steps.

I would appreciate if it you could fix those bugs as generally the legacy should still be functional until you are ready to release the new version.

I will use both of them, but in how I tend to use the legacy app, it crashes way too often on the new iPhone OS.

I've used ToodleDo for years and love it. I hope you can work out these bugs to keep us engaged while the new system is being worked on.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.