ForumsQuestionsiPhone Login ("Remember me") Problems

iPhone Login ("Remember me") Problems
cbhausen

Posted: Aug 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I have what may be a "ToodleNoob" question:

Why can't I seem to get "Remember me" to work properly on my iPhone 3G? I've tried various combinations short vs. strong passwords and changing keyboard and Safari settings with no luck. One key for this system to be effective is being able to dump an idea into Toodledo as quickly and efficiently as possible. If I have to login each time this would be a deal-breaker. Thanks in advance for any help the collective has on this one.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Very strange. On our iPhone, checking the "remember be" checkbox leaves us signed in for weeks at a time, or until the iPhone crashes. Does your iPhone crash a lot?
cbhausen

I thought maybe this was because my iPhone 3G was temporarily jailbroken. I have since installed 2.0.2 firmware and the "Remember me" settings still do not stick. Can you give me your keyboard and Safari settings? Also, should these settings stick if the iPhone is turned completely off (via red slider at top of screen) and then back on?

Thanks for the quick reply.

EDIT: BTW, no crashes.

This message was edited Aug 21, 2008.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 22, 2008
Are you able to remain signed in to other websites? Because this sounds like a problem with the iPhone, not with Toodledo.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.