ForumsQuestionsDate view inconsistency

Date view inconsistency
stu1902

Posted: Mar 14, 2010
Score: 2 Reference
I have an issue with the task date view. The headers e.g. 'Today', 'To-morrow', 'Next 7 days' seem to be a day out and to-morrows tasks are appearing under the 'Today' header. Tasks due two days hence are appearing under the 'to-morrow' header &etc.

This message was edited Mar 14, 2010.
Original Account

Score: 0 Reference
Confirmed, I logged in today, and was wondering why I had so many tasks due on a Sunday.. The headings are all a day off. :) Daylight Savings Bug? :)
Scott Wylie

I'm having the same issue. Is there an open support ticket I can reference?
rclark

I'm not sure this is DST related, and may have been a bug introduced in the recent code updates -- I started noticing it early on Saturday (Mar 13), well before the DST cutover, and was just hoping it would magically be corrected after the DST jump.

At any rate, confirmed -- I (still) have the same problem. Tasks under the "today" header include due dates of both "today" and "tomorrow", and the "tomorrow" header's tasks all have due dates of the day after tomorrow.
PeterW 

Just for reference sake, there was another thread started about this issue here:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/5211/-1/daylight-savings-problem-again.html

J

Posted by rclark:
At any rate, confirmed -- I (still) have the same problem. Tasks under the "today" header include due dates of both "today" and "tomorrow", and the "tomorrow" header's tasks all have due dates of the day after tomorrow.

Same here. iPhone user (Toodledo app), Windows 7, FireFox 3.6.

eykanal

Same problem as opening post. Located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. EST (-5 GMT).
PeterW 

Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Don't know if it's been fixed or if it just depends on what time of day it is but mine looks OK so far today. My timezone is Australian Eastern (Daylight Savings) time = GMT +11.

This message was edited Mar 15, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Mar 15, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
Thanks for reporting this bug with daylight savings time. It has been fixed and the due-date divider is now positioned correctly between today/tomorrow.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.