ForumsQuestionsAndroid & Blackberry apps

Android & Blackberry apps
AlexJWilson

Posted: Apr 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I know that there is an official Toodledo app for the iPhone, I was wondering if there was also official apps for the Android or Blackberry phones as well?
Are there any in development?
I know that there are 3rd party apps but these don't seem to be as good as the iPhone official app.
johnaohman_1388172491

Posted: Apr 02, 2010
There is a great Android app call Got To Do. It's in the android marketplace and you can visit their website at www.gottodoapp.com

I've been using it for about a month and I love it. It syncs perfectly with TD and the developer is both responsive and is constantly improving it.

BTW, I have no connection with the company at all - just a very satisfied user.

Paid version is worth every penny.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Apr 02, 2010
There are third-party Android and Blackberry apps available, but none from us officially. You can find them in our Tools section.
AlexJWilson

Posted: Apr 06, 2010
I know that there isn't an official one, just 3rd party, I was enquiring if one was in development? As a lot of effort seems to have gone into the iphone one?

Thanks
Vin Thomas

Posted: Apr 07, 2010
Yes, it would be nice to see some kind of effort put forth by Toodledo on this front. As much as I appreciate and support the third party efforts, I'd love to see some kind of official support.

I'd help with Android App design if you were willing to take care of the development part.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.