ForumsQuestionsFeels Faster?

Feels Faster?
Andrew A

Posted: Aug 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Feels Faster, no?

Not to make too much of last night's maintenance, but the site feels noticeably faster this morning, no? Switching between folders and whatnot feels immediately more responsive.

Or did I just catch it when I was (somehow) the only user on? (doubt it, not when their app is a top seller in iTunes).
PeterW 

What maintenance are you referring to? I must have missed a memo.
Andrew A

there was a "broadcast" message across the top of the screen yesterday saying there was going to be some maintenance around 10pm CST. It was red and right below the menu choices (show/hide details) and before the main content area.

Gotta tell you, I almost missed it myself. Sort have trained myself not to see red since everyone else has always got an emergency going! LOL! Hot Pink. It should have been hot pink.
andrew.yeh.10

Yes, much faster for me to.
Kevin

Agreed that it feels faster and this is a huge but subtle feature that makes Toodledo great.
PeterW 

Posted by Andrew A:
there was a "broadcast" message across the top of the screen yesterday saying there was going to be some maintenance around 10pm CST. It was red and right below the menu choices (show/hide details) and before the main content area.

Gotta tell you, I almost missed it myself. Sort have trained myself not to see red since everyone else has always got an emergency going! LOL! Hot Pink. It should have been hot pink.

Thanks. That would have been around 1:00pm in my time zone but I didn't see it either, but was working on something else around that time so probably explains it.

This message was edited Aug 11, 2010.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.