ForumsQuestionsView By Sorting

View By Sorting
stephanie.wei

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I just started using this and I'm a little confused by the View By options on the top of the page. It seems like no matter which one I click, all my tasks are still arranged by importance. Am I overlooking something or do I have to change the way it's sorted to fit the category?

Thanks!
PeterW 

Posted: Aug 19, 2010
@stephanie.wei,

On the main toolbar you will see a link named "Sort". Click on this to display the Sorting toolbar. From there you can sort each view on a number of criteria. Toodledo will remember your sort settings.

And you don't need to sort view to match the category - you can use any criteria you want, so for example in the Context view you might sort by alphabetical and in the Tag view you might sort by due date.

This message was edited Aug 19, 2010.
stephanie.wei

Posted: Aug 29, 2010
Oh okay. Then I was wondering if there's a point in the name of the different categories since they can be arranged in anyway.

Thanks!
Salgud

@stepanie.wei

Also, you can click a second time on the Sort button and resort whatever list is up in descending, instead of ascending, order.

HTH
Jake

Toodledo Founder
I think what you are saying is that the "All Tasks" tab in each view (Main, Folder, Context, etc) is the same. This is correct. The value to the different views is for the different tabs within each view. If you always look at your entire list, then it doesn't matter which view you are in.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.