ForumsQuestionsField List Defaults

Field List Defaults
ablq89

Posted: Aug 25, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Just got the application. I wanted to change the field list.
Wanted to put Goal as part of the field List.
When I get to Reorder and click one of he unused tabs , and try and drag it the used , nothing happens.

not sure why , have tried a couple of things ie presumed it might be taking the settings from online info , so changed the online setting to include goal , but still no luck.

The fields don't look like they can be dragged but it could be something else I amd doing wrong ...please let me know . Thanks

PS I am using the Ipod touch ...not sure if that makes a difference

This message was edited Aug 25, 2010.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Aug 25, 2010
To drag a row from the unused to used section, tap and hold on the grippy part of the row on the right side until the row "lifts up" then drag and let go where you want it to be.
ericlau98

Posted: Feb 01, 2011
I am using an iPad, if I tap on the field in the unused field section, the row turned blue, and if I try to drag it to the used section, the screen scroll, can't drag? Did I do it wrongly ?thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 01, 2011
You need to first tap the "reorder" button at the top of the screen and then tap and hold on the grippy part of the row on the right side.
ericlau98

Posted: Feb 02, 2011
Thanks, I did tap the "reorder" button, when I tap the row, it didn't turn grippy. It only turned blue, and after I lift my figure, the color of the row changed back to original.
When I try to drag, the screen scroll.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 02, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
When you tap the "reorder" button, you will see 3 horizontal lines appear on the right side of each row. These 3 horizontal lines are the "grippy part". Tap and hold on the grippy part of the row on the right side until the row "lifts up" then drag and let go where you want it to be and lift up your finger.
ericlau98

Posted: Feb 03, 2011
Thanks, it works, I wasn't pressing the 3 horizontal lines!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.