ForumsQuestionsiPad App Crashes on Sync

iPad App Crashes on Sync
ethan.roy

Posted: Sep 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hey,

I am having an issue of getting my tasks to sync with the iOS version of Toodledo on my iPad.

I have around 990 in my Toodledo Account, I am having a problem getting them all synced with my iPad.

It seems to hit a point in the sync where the app will randomly quit / crash on my iPad. When I look at the total tasks it lists somewhere between 400 or 500 tasks that it sees. I can leave it syncing for another hour or so and no matter how long I leave it there it eventually crashes again.

I have the same version of the App on my iPhone and it was able to get through it. It's an iPhone 4 that I believe has 2x the RAM as the iPad. I am not sure if that makes any difference.

I love Toodledo and I am very excited to get my iPad app working. If there are any hints or info about why this happens I would love to hear about it.

Thanks
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Sep 20, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The iOS app tends to run out of memory when you are trying to sync more than 5000 tasks. You might want to check how many old completed tasks you have. If you have too many, you can eliminate some by adjusting the "Delete Completed Tasks" preference in your account settings.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.