ForumsQuestions"Hide Future Tasks" filter not working in my account?

"Hide Future Tasks" filter not working in my account?
littlebear

Posted: Nov 05, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi. Thanks in advance for your help.

So, according to the Help info.:
The Future Tasks filter "will hide or reveal tasks that match *any* of these criteria. 1) Have a start date that is more than 1 day in the future. 2) Have a due-date that is more than X months into the future, where X is a number that you can set in your account settings. 3) Have a due-date that is more than 1 week in the future and have a due-date modifier."

In my account, it seems as if the "Hide Future Tasks" filter only adheres to criteria #2 above (the value set in the account setting). Tasks with a due date that is more than 1 week in the future that also have a due date modifier (for most of my tasks, it is the default "due by") *still show* when the "Hide Future Tasks" filter is on--so criteria #3 doesn't appear to be working in my account.

Or, am I not understanding this filter correctly? (It is the same behavior in any listing, tab or sort.)

Thanks!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 08, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket and attach a screenshot that shows the task that is not being hidden by the filter? This will be the quickest way for us to determine why it isn't hidden.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.