ForumsQuestionsSchedule

Schedule
anders.per.andersson

Posted: Dec 12, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hello!

I will soon go on a trip. I will go to a place and just a task, then I will go to a movie store and buy things and last I will go to the grocery store to buy food. Therefor it would be nice with A list.

I order by context and folders. Now these things falls under at least 2 folders and 3 contexts in my ordering: folders company abc (keeping it anonymous), grocery store, movie store and contexts store, work.

How do you solve the example, create one list with items from 3 different folders and 2 contexts so that the tasks are not duplicated or moved from there place, and can easily be checked done? Or do I tackle the problem wrong? Are my contexts and folder structure wrong?

Looking forward for your input!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 12, 2010
Score: 1 Reference
It sounds like what you are trying to do is take three lists (place, movie store, grocery store) and print them on one page to take with you.

The easiest way to do this would probably be to make a search that finds the folder/context combinations to produce this list and then sort by folder to group them. You might also consider using our "Location" feature to group tasks by location.

Here is the search page: http://www.toodledo.com/views/search.php
anders.per.andersson

Posted: Dec 13, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Seems a bit cumbersome but I guess if I set due date today and search for the contexts that might be easier. Or at least that was what I was starting to write!

I just looked up the Locations feature and that seems to be a whole new world for me. Guess I need a little more clicking around this site, which I just did.

The feature is perfect! It also made me to add that column and I saw you could Star tasks. Both these features together or alone and with the http://www.toodledo.com/slim (which is also new to me, found the link on the locations-place) on the phone is just what I am looking for.

Thanks for a greate response!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.