ForumsQuestionsPossible to view tasks by Contexts on iPhone app?

Possible to view tasks by Contexts on iPhone app?
jb.greenpen

Posted: Dec 21, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I'm new to TD and really enjoying it so far (although I agree with some of the suggestions about upgrading the UI).

Is it possible to view tasks by Context on the iPhone app? For example, when I'm out doing errands, I would love to just click @errands on my phone and see all the things I can do when I'm out of the house.

Thanks in advance.
Andrew A

Yes.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
liweiwei930

Posted: Dec 27, 2010
OK I understand my question may be a bit silly, but following the thread's topic, how can I view tasks by contexts on my iPhone app please?

I searched and viewed a few posts online which seemed to indicate that there's a way to do it but I juz can't figure it out. Would appreciate some help here.

Thanks!
Andrew A

Posted: Dec 27, 2010
It's right there on the main screen, where it lists things like all tasks, hotlist starred, folders, then contexts. Touch it and it will move you to a list of your defined contexts, click the one you want to view, or did I misunderstand?
liweiwei930

Posted: Dec 30, 2010
Hi Andrew,

Thanks a lot for the headsup. "context" was not shown on my main screen and I finally realized I ought to go into settings => Fields and Defaults, and drag Context into used fields.
=) happy new year
Andrew A

Posted: Dec 31, 2010
LOL... well, yes... I had forgotten that. Thanks for reminding me about those settings. Yes, I was a little confused by the question, and now a little chagrined that I left it out!

Here's to a more detailed New Year!
Purveyor

Posted: Dec 31, 2010
What makes it even funnier is that the third post in this topic has a link to "Certain fields are missing on the iPhone".

Just shows why it's generally not a good idea to provide just a link without an explanation.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.