ForumsQuestionsWill old completed tasks also disappear in sync?

Will old completed tasks also disappear in sync?
wytzeschouten

Posted: Dec 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi, I have a regular free account, and I sync my Toodledo tasks to my mobile phone using NuevaSync.

I have criticism and a question regarding auto-destruction of old tasks.

Fact: tasks older than six months are deleted except if you subscribe and change your settings.

Criticism: if I want to keep completed tasks older than six months, I need to subscribe. I don't find the threat of destroying my data a very positive way of encouraging upgrades.

Question: when a six-month old completed task is auto-deleted by Toodledo, will the sync also carry that deletion through to my mobile phone?

Kind regards,
Wytze
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Dec 22, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
The vast majority of people do not need old completed tasks. They just clutter up the history and slow down the website. For those people who need a complete history, we offer this in our Pro subscription and you can also export completed tasks and save them to your computer with the free account.

Tasks deleted in this method will likely be deleted from your mobile phone as well, but the implementation of this is up to the developer who made your app. You would need to contact NuevaSync and ask them if they delete old completed tasks when they are deleted from the website.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.