ForumsQuestionsTransferring Palm notes to IPhone

Transferring Palm notes to IPhone
ted_1293757701

Posted: Jan 07, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I am having trouble-ALOT- getting all my Palm notes over to my IPhone. I have spent something like 15+ hours on it. I finished half yesterday but when I woke up this morning the site had grouped them altogether into one file!? Ah!?! I spent 7 1/2 hrs. on it yesterday-sizing and re-sizing them. :( Individually inputing them into 7 folders (so far) after I was half way-3110 to be exact it crashed and froze-had to do it again! I do have a lot-like over 6000. Is there a limit to how many you can have on this site? Is that the problem? I thought 5GB was the limit? Did I read that right? It's really only a total of about 20MB (on the Palm device anyway). Which seems to be about 8MB so far. I have loaded and reloaded. Downsized and regrouped ad nauseum. I found I could not transfer more than about 300KB per sync, my Phone wouldn't take it. Any suggestions? Is it the phone? The site? Something I'm doing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I thought I found the Holy Grail when I looked for an App to do this long over due job but now it seems like a nightmare... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Ted
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Can you please create a support ticket for this so that we can look into your account and see what the problem is?

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.