ForumsQuestionsFeature Request - Tag Drop Down List

Feature Request - Tag Drop Down List
tsinvest

Posted: Nov 21, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I posted the below message in the News forum and thought it should also be posted here.........

Hi Gentlemen and Ladies,

The upgrade is great! Many of the above post covered things I won't repeat. One missing feature, however, that I feel is important is to have a drop down selection for a list of "user created" tags. The way the program is now there is no uniformity to tags. One has to remember what tags they used in the past to be consistent - a user drop down list would solve this problem. Hope you could implement this feature.

Thank you and keep up the great programming!
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Nov 21, 2008
Thanks for the suggestion.
saskia.x

Posted: Nov 23, 2008
Alternatively (or perhaps additionally), some kind of autocomplete similar to that found in Delicious and Evernote would be great.
javierplumey

Posted: Apr 01, 2009
Auto completion of tags is essential. I'm in the process of potentially switching to Toodledo from RTM and This is one thing I miss dearly.
Alan

Absolutely agree! This is a no-brainer. I hope it can be implemented and soon. Kind of wondering why it was never there to begin with, however, many use tags over at RTM for status markers (i.e. pending, next action, etc) and this feature already exists as part of the regular structure in Toodledo...

This message was edited Apr 01, 2009.
Vin Thomas

I would love to see this as well. Sometimes I will type a tag incorrectly like "events" vs "event". It makes it tough to filter based on tags. If there was an auto-complete this would not really be an issue.

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.