ForumsQuestionsList Refresh

List Refresh
DaveT

Posted: Jan 22, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
My only real complaint about Toodledo is this. If I'm looking at the Hotlist and I edit one of the tasks to change the due date, when I go back to the Hotlist, the task due date has changed, but it's still in the same location in the list. I have to select Tasks, then reselect Hotlist to have the tasks put in the correct order.

I hope this explanation isn't too confusing, but I want to find out if I'm missing something that keep me from having to take the extra step of selecting Tasks and then Hotlist again.
garyo

I think if you hit "r" to refresh it should put it in the right place.
DaveT

I forgot to mention an important piece of info. This is on my iPod touch, not the Toodledo web page, so there is no refresh option that I know of.

This message was edited Jan 23, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Score: 2 Reference
You are correct that you will need to refresh the list to cause it to re-sort itself. We are planning to add an auto-refresh option. Right now, the quickest way to refresh a list on the iOS app is probably to tap "sorted by..." and then tap "done".
DaveT

Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
You are correct that you will need to refresh the list to cause it to re-sort itself. We are planning to add an auto-refresh option. Right now, the quickest way to refresh a list on the iOS app is probably to tap "sorted by..." and then tap "done".

OK, thanks for the info. At least I know I'm not missing something.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.