ForumsQuestionsAdvanced search for due tasks during the current week

Advanced search for due tasks during the current week
Joachim Binder

Posted: Jan 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I use Toodledo for quite some time and i like it very much!

I like to think in terms of the "current week" and "next week" when I am looking at my tasks. Currently I manually mark all task for the current week with a star and then each day i put a tag "Today" to those, which I want to address today.

Questions:
1. Is there an additional way like the star to mark the tasks for today? (Go through the list and select a task with one mouse click).

2. Is there a rule for an "Advanced Search" so that I could include all tasks, which a due during the current week, into my starred list without starring them?

Thanks for your help,

Joachim
Salgud

Posted: Jan 27, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Posted by Joachim Binder:
Hi,

I use Toodledo for quite some time and i like it very much!

I like to think in terms of the "current week" and "next week" when I am looking at my tasks. Currently I manually mark all task for the current week with a star and then each day i put a tag "Today" to those, which I want to address today.

Questions:
1. Is there an additional way like the star to mark the tasks for today? (Go through the list and select a task with one mouse click).

In a word, no. There is a planned enhancement that would do this, but no date given for it's release.

2. Is there a rule for an "Advanced Search" so that I could include all tasks, which a due during the current week, into my starred list without starring them?

Not at this time. If you can filter for them, you could star them using Mulit-edit, but there would have to be quite a few of them before this would save you any time.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.