ForumsQuestionsPro Free Trial - Sharing Invitation Not Working

Pro Free Trial - Sharing Invitation Not Working
pdesoto

Posted: Feb 01, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
I signed up for a free trial Pro Account to test the sharing features with another user (also free trial). We can send the sharing invitation which says to view the invitation on the sharing page, but it does not show anything. It still says "Nobody is sharing their list with you at this time."

The sharing feature is the main reason we were interested in the Pro account. Does this not work on the Pro Free Trial?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
The most likely thing that happened is that the invitation was sent to a different email address than the one registered to the Toodledo user. Please try to resend the invitation to the email address that the other person has used to signup for Toodledo.
pdesoto

We both received the email invitation (I sent him one and he sent me one also). When you click on the link in the email or just go directly to the Sharing page, it says ""Nobody is sharing their list with you at this time."

There is no invitation to view nor a way to accept the invitation. The screen looks exactly the same way it did on the free version.

I have logged out and logged back in as well.

This message was edited Feb 01, 2011.
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Did you try to send the invitation again?
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.