ForumsQuestionsCalendar - how to use it?

Calendar - how to use it?
Alan

Posted: Nov 26, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
Hello,

I'm just evaluating this program ... and uploaded some tasks using csv import from Outlook.

So if I have start date specified in a task, I would expect it to show up in the calendar. It doesn't.

OK, so if I have to manually put a task into the calendar, how to do that. There isn't an edit or "add task" on the calendar screen.

Nothing is on the calendar, and I can't add anything. What's it good for?

Alan
Erik C Bugge

Posted: Nov 28, 2008
I think the calendar is supposed to give you a overview of your tasks with due dates set, which is of cource nice. As it is said on the calendar page, you could also see this in Google Calendar if you prefer (but the iCal-connection doesn't work that well).

My main objection to the caledar view is that the completed tasks show up at the due date rather than the completed date. Clearly this must be a bug, Toodledo??

A little request: Show completed tasks on the completed date, and specify how many that were over due like this:
"X Tasks Completed On Time"
"Y Over Due Tasks Completed"

I also think the the completed tasks should be exported in an iCal-connection, but maybe a different one?

This message was edited Nov 28, 2008.
Alan

Posted: Nov 28, 2008
My calendar is blank, and there's no (obvious or otherwise) way to add a task to it.

If I'm going to get the tasks done, clearly I need to schedule them so that happens.

Is there no way to edit the calendar?
Erik C Bugge Post deleted
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.