Unread posts

Announcement

Forums > Tips & Tricks

iPhone User Tips

AuthorMessage
Eric

Posted: May 10, 2008
Score: 0

I would love to hear how other iPhone users are using their iPhones to increase their productivity around Toodledo.

I found what works great for me is to have a favorite contact called Jott, which calls Jott so I can quickly add a task to Toodledo while on the move. Also this Jott contact has an email address in it for Toodledo so I can quick fire off an email to Toodledo to add a task while in a meeting.

Of course I have the Toodledo Web link as an icon on my springboard page.

What else are people doing with their iPhones?

-Eric
creative

Posted: May 12, 2008

being a wedding photographer, I am attempting to use it to keep track of shot lists requested by the couple.

The most difficult part is trying to insert an item at a certain place in the list. Making plenty of extra lines helps, but there is no way to insert one at a particular place unless you number your list. That also takes up extra space on the iphone.
John

Posted: May 13, 2008

This is where I remember BASIC programming.

Number things by 10

10. Mom & Dad shot
20. Sister & bro

Then you can add

15. Family shot

if you need to

Posted by creative:
being a wedding photographer, I am attempting to use it to keep track of shot lists requested by the couple.

The most difficult part is trying to insert an item at a certain place in the list. Making plenty of extra lines helps, but there is no way to insert one at a particular place unless you number your list. That also takes up extra space on the iphone.
You cannot reply yet

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.

Toodledo Forums > Tips & Tricks

Contact Us | Blog | API | Jobs | Press | Documentation | Forums Privacy | Terms | Copyright © 2004-2014